Complaint Review: general revenue corporation

• Updated: Sun, October 02, 2011

• Reported By: Pamela — Irvine California United States of America
general revenue corporation
P O Box 6138 Indianapolis, Indiana United States of America

general revenue corporation ECMC student loans Tell lies, misinfoms, misleads, takes tax info by force, writes to your friends and neighbors about your debt, are rude to hell Indianapolis , Indiana

I was contacted by general revenue corporation who never introduced themselves as workers of a collection agency but mislead me that they were calling from my student loan office.

GRC never told me what and which loans they were interested in when I enquired. Rather they used misleading words that "we are interested to consolidate all of your student loans." They forced me to provide them a friend's home address since i was just back from an overseas and had only a mailing address. They insisted in order to consoliate my loans and bring down my payments to $25 a month (a lie and a fraud), they needed a  home address. I gave them a friend's address and agreed to be there on that saturday in July to pick up the package. The package arrived much later and then they sent more and more letters to my friend's address notifying them of my student debt.

After seeing the package, i had only a few hours to sent them back and they wanted me to give them a rush call which I did and they said sign here and there and mail it immediately. I did unfortunately only to find out later that these bitches did not want me to read. I even signed a letter that they can have access to my tax information from year 2008 to 2014!. And what was the consolidation about? In fine prints, it was consolidation of one of my loans, and equal to 30 percent of the loan to GRC for their harassing phone calls, misleading words, and intimidations of me.

Fortunately immediately as I found out about this fraud company, I revoked the right I had given them to view my taxes and as well I revoked the authorization to consolidate my loan with the 30 percent payment to GRC. i got eveything signed back as well. however, they are still acting as if they still have my authorization to view my taxes or go ahead with "consolidation."

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2011 04:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/general-revenue-corporation/Indianapolis-Indiana-46206-6138/general-revenue-corporation-ECMC-student-loans-Tell-lies-misinfoms-misleads-takes-tax-i-783931. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on general revenue corporation