• Report: #820440

• Updated: Tue, January 10, 2012

• Reported By: olson — big pine key Florida United States of America
general revenue corporation
11501 northlake dr cincinatti, Ohio United States of America

general revenue corporation sallie mae harrassing phone calls. threatening ex in laws. calling at all hours day and night cincinatti , Ohio

Several years  ago..  I obtained student loans from Sallie Mae to go to 2 years of school.  My original balance was  approx. $ 16,000   I had to go into deferment for a while while going back to school.  The balance with interest now stands at $21,625.86  I have tried to make a reasonable effort to pay toward the loan even with the increasing interest. My account was sent to a collection agency.

General revenue corporation.   I was called by them this summer while out on medical leave.  I was told if I would make 9 payments then my account would go back to Sallie Mae..   I agreed to a direct deposit of  $ 132 on the 25th of every month   directly from my pay..  last fall  they did not take a full payment out because they said they was no money in my account.  They made no effort to recoup a payment. I am now sending a money order  myself  every two weeks and splitting the payment up.

They are now threatening to garnish my wages to the tune of 15%.    They continually call my work, they call my home at night sometimes as late as 9 or 10 o clock.  they call my ex laws  who live several states away from me and have no idea what is going on.. of course this worryies  and scares them. I am going under with medical bills and worry. I know I will never be able to pay this off. I am willing to work with Sallie Mae.  General Revenue Corporation continually harrasses and threatens, they are rude and refuse to work with anyone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2012 07:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/general-revenue-corporation/cincinatti-Ohio-45249/general-revenue-corporation-sallie-mae-harrassing-phone-calls-threatening-ex-in-laws-cal-820440. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on general revenue corporation