Complaint Review: genesis capital management

• Submitted: Tue, November 10, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, November 11, 2009

• Reported By: ex employee — orlando Florida United States of America
genesis capital management
sand lake rd. orlando florida 3rd floor orlando, Florida United States of America

genesis capital management H&k, genesis capital management, card sevices, card member services, credit card management, credit card consumer advocates $995.00 charge to your credit card for lower interest rates! orlando, Florida

I just had a call from this company. They told me they could reduce my credit card interest rates to 6% for a fee of $995. They identified themselves as a credit corporation at first, and then the next person I spoke with said they were Genesis Capital Management. They had a lot of my information already which made them seem credible. I did give them more information but I got nervous during the phone call and checked the internet for information. What I saw made me refuse the offer. I then called my credit card company and the two people I spoke with there said they had never heard of Genesis. I can understand why people would be tempted to pay someone to lower their interest rates though. they never made out to drop my rates but my card was still charged, i was scammed!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2009 10:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/genesis-capital-management/orlando-Florida-/genesis-capital-management-Hk-genesis-capital-management-card-sevices-card-member-serv-522283. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on genesis capital management