Complaint Review: Gentle Breeze Loans Online

• Updated: Thu, March 27, 2014

• Reported By: Derric — Memphis Tennessee
Gentle Breeze Loans Online
8 Crestview Road Boulevard, California USA

Gentle Breeze Loans Online La Posta Tribal Lending Enterprise Applied, got approved..did NOT recieve ANY of my funds. They have my banking info and social. SCAM Boulevard California

I was directed to the afore mentioned website about short term loans. They already had my social and banking information. (I guess it was sold to them) Got approved for a $500 loan. I have not recieved any money and I cannot get in touch with anyone from this company. I only fear the worst for sensitive information of mine is floating around in cyberspace for preditors to steal.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2014 11:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gentle-Breeze-Loans-Online/Boulevard-California-91905/Gentle-Breeze-Loans-Online-La-Posta-Tribal-Lending-Enterprise-Applied-got-approveddid-1134167. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gentle Breeze Loans Online