Complaint Review: Gentle Dental Group of Plantation Scams

• Updated: Tue, October 30, 2012

• Reported By: Frank D — Boca Raton Florida United States of America
Gentle Dental Group of Plantation Scams
951 Broken Sound Parkway suite 185 Boca Raton, Florida United States of America

Gentle Dental Group of Plantation Scams Gentle Dental Group of Plantation, Gentle Dental Group of Plantation are the largest group of scumbags and thieves I have ever met at so called dental office. I went in for a special offer $69 to clean your teeth. But then when I got Boca Raton, Florida

Gentle Dental Group of Plantation are the largest group of scumbags and thieves I have ever met at so called dental office. I went in for a special offer $69 to clean your teeth. But then when I got there They starting talking money before preforming any work. Then the woman gave me a brochure with prices 10 time the price I was quoted on the phone so I walked out of their office and told them I didn't appreciate the false advertising and lying over the phone to try and get me in their office. Now Gentle Dental of Plantation send me a $54 bill thats says balance forward as the description. They are  trying to charge people for services they never provided and lying to mess up people credit. This company Gentle Dental of Plantation is so shady and pathetic how do you dirt bags sleep at night sending me a bill when you never cleaned my teeth or provided me dental work. Dont go to gentle dental of plantation unless you want them to steal your money and charge you for not working on your teeth. This company sucks, is shady, pathetic, engages in false advertising, and charging for services never preformed. They sent me a bill with no description because they never did anything for me I WALKED OUT BECAUSE THEY ARE SUCH LAIRS and they false advertise.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2012 05:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gentle-Dental-Group-of-Plantation-Scams/Boca-Raton-Florida-33487/Gentle-Dental-Group-of-Plantation-Scams-Gentle-Dental-Group-of-Plantation-Gentle-Dental-G-962304. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gentle Dental Group of Plantation Scams