Cried

• Updated: Sun, December 15, 2013

• Reported By: InPain — Cathedral City California
Gentle Dental. Indio, CA
81557 Dr. Carreon Blvd. suite D-3 INDIO , California USA

Gentle Dental. Indio, CA " DR. JOHN" Tooth hole. ignoring, rude INDIO California

This dental office requires your payment prior to seeing the dentist. The equipment they use is old and outdated,  Supposed to be $60 for x-rays and general cleaning.  The dentist was trying to sell me all kinds of work from orthodontics to cosmetic .  I came in because I broke my tooth.  I kept saying I didnt want braces and bridges  I just want to focus  on my broken tooth.  Dr John kept sayimg, ok ok we will get to that.  They had me leave  without the general cleaning.  They said i need the deep cleaning only, for a couple hundred bucks.  They continue to call me after I had it out wiith them on the phone, asking gwhen am I coming in for my dental work   Ive asked them to remove me.. they keep calling.  worst place.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2013 10:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gentle-Dental-Indio-CA/INDIO-California-92201/Gentle-Dental-Indio-CA-DR-JOHN-Tooth-hole-ignoring-rude-INDIO-California-1107279. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gentle Dental. Indio, CA