Complaint Review: Gentle Dental

• Reported By: Dr. T. — Boca Raton Florida
Gentle Dental
4065 Wolverton Dr., Bldg. D. Boca Raton, Florida United States of America

Gentle Dental Dr. T SCAM ARTISTS Boca Raton, Florida

PLEASE BE ADVISED: My companion and I went into n West Boca Raton, FL, Apr. 3rd, 2013, as first time patients. We both had a coupon that indicated first time patients receive a full comprehensive exam at $69.00. When I made the appointment I specifically asked whether they would be padded charges that we are NOT informed up up-front and the answer was NO! I had the first exam and my companion went in after my exam was concluded. I paid the assistant manager in full $138.00 and made it clear to her that it was for me and my companion so she was well aware of the fact we were both paid in full. Half-way through the exam my companion called me on my cell (I left the office to take care of business calls since he and I went to the appointments together) and told me he was informed that he needed additional services. We discussed that he would either wait and do it at some later date or just take care of the additional service right then and there. However, he DID NOT RECEIVE THE ADDITIONAL SERVICE AND WE WERE CHARGED FOR IT. He was unaware that this was done, and I was unaware that he opted out of receiving the addition service. Later in the day we discussed our exams, and I asked "How was the additional service?" To which he replied, "What are you talking about? I declined and told them I would take care of it at some later date!"

Now I ask you, how would you feel? Gentle Dental are SCAM ARTISTS...and after I gave them a glorified survey report...to find out we were scammed...well, guess what GENTLE DENTAL, you have been caught. Furthermore, When I went to this website I opened many such rip-off emails by this entity...how appalling. GENTLE DENTAL YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED AND PUT OUT OF BUSINESS FOR UNDERHANDED DEALINGS...Furthermore, the following day, first thing in the morning, my companion took time off from work to get over to the Gentle Dental office as they opened...to be informed that we would have to wait at least a week before they would consider returning our money...IS THIS APPALLING OR WHAT. And the assistant manager refused to give me her employers contact information...therefore, I am writing this report, because I DO NOT BELIEVE I WILL WILL EVER SEE MY MONEY OWED ME AGAIN...SCAM ALL THE WAY! So this is a warning to anyone who even entertains the idea of going to a Gentle Dental! Do yourselves a favor and STAY AWAY FROM THIS DENTAL GROUP! How DISGUSTING!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2013 08:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gentle-Dental/Boca-Raton-Florida-33434/Gentle-Dental-Dr-T-SCAM-ARTISTS-Boca-Raton-Florida-1040584. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gentle Dental