- Report: #956943
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: geografixx
geografixxGeografixx Inc 5121 SW 90 Ave Suite 3. Cooper City Internet, Florida United States of America
geografixx Geo hernandez Did not produce professional ebay template, very poor customer service, waited 2 months to see productwe Internet, Florida
*UPDATE Employee: Contact us
*Consumer Comment: Lame policy
I researched and found rip off reports from 2007 - 20011. I also found other commentary on how bad this company is. However, i thought maybe Geografixx had sorted out their issues and would delivery a professional product. I was wrong.
I am not a competitor of Geografixx, I have no affiliation to any other design website. I want anyone on the internet who reads this to BE VERY CAUTIOUS about using this company for your design needs. If i can save someone wasting their money then I am happy.
GEOGRAFIXX IS RUN BY FAMILY - the business owner wife and brother work for the company. The support is horrible and the product is even worse. The ebay design i received after 2 months was poorly made and looked like it was made by a teenager. Even the logo design was poor! I don't know who actually does the CSS/HTML design.
GEOGRAFIXX DOES NOT GIVE REFUNDS - I only found this out when I received "the finished product". They say they will give you "unlimited revisions" but that's just content ie text of the template. I submitted my revision request and was told that Geograffix would upload the template and then make the revisions i submitted. They uploaded the template and then told me that by letting them upload it automatically somehow meant that i was happy with the design and then told me that my revisions were a whole new design (which it was because they did not listen to what i wanted in the first time) and then said they would have to charge me more money as it was a new design!!
Its nearly 3 months now, since i order the ebay template and store design other bits and bobs from GEOGRAFIXX. 3 months!!!!
The main points i would like to make are.
- Geografixx does not give refunds
- They will showcase their ebay portfolio on their website, however the delivered product is very very poor
- I am surprised know one has taken legal action against this company
- When asked, Geo said that these reports on RipOff report were competitors trying to tarnish their name, well they are not, I am not a competitor i am a customer, a very UNHAPPY customer.
- There are other companies out their, even though more expensive, will design better templates. with Geografixx you definitely get what you pay for, and less!
- They do not design to professional standards ie. I asked for the template to be modern and to make use of glossy buttons, and i told them to mold the template off one of their ebay templates in their portfolio. I also gave an example of my perception of "glossy" and Geo responded that "glossy" is used in the printing industry!! My template was matte in colour! and looks very washed out, uncoordinated and unattractive.
- I wasted $500 for a half job. Do not buy from this company, do not sell your business short by using Geografixx.
- Customers are mostly always right, Geo does not believe in business ethics and will swindle his way out of any chance of loosing money.
- When you type into google search "geografixx" the suggested drop down box comes up with "geografixx complaints" now doesn't that alarm you? how many complaints have been made about this business or how many people search about making a complaint about this?
- Geografixx is NOT BBB listed, BBB is is the
Better Business Bureau. Geografixx have had complaints againsts them please follow this link.
- Listen to what I have written, don't think it might be different for you, because I thought the same thing and ended up being burnt!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2012 06:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/geografixx/Internet-Florida-5121/geografixx-Geo-hernandez-Did-not-produce-professional-ebay-template-very-poor-customer-s-956943. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.