Complaint Review: George Flauta

• Updated: Wed, October 24, 2012

• Reported By: anonymous — United States of America
George Flauta
1324 Lambert Cir. Lafayette, Colorado United States of America

George Flauta George Henry Flauta, III Please Return the thousands you stole from me, George Flauta, I've been homeless because of you! Lafayette, Colorado

*Consumer Comment: XBOX GT: Geohen

*Author of original report: Do NOT Trust George Flauta under ANY Circumstances, He is ONLY after MONEY!

I just want my money back. George Flauta has stolen nearly $10,000 from me and left me homeless. He's stolen everything I had and more, just so he could buy video games and World of Warcraft trading cards for himself. I have continuously asked him for my money because I can barely survive as it is, but every time I ask for it back, he lies and says that he doesn't have any more of my money left.

He doesn't have a job, nor does he bother to look for one. All he does is spend his days playing computer games and relying on welfare and food stamps. He is abusing government handouts while he's screwing other people and stealing thousands. Everyone already knows that he's a thief and a liar.

All I want is the money he stole from me. Maybe then, he can prove that he's capable of doing the right thing for once in his life.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2012 11:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/George-Flauta/Lafayette-Colorado-80026/George-Flauta-George-Henry-Flauta-III-Please-Return-the-thousands-you-stole-from-me-Geo-948913. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on George Flauta

XBOX GT: Geohen

AUTHOR: Scam Informer - (USA)

I've heard of George Flauta from other websites, and I can say that I am just sick to my stomach seeing what this @$$hole has done. Seriously!? Stealing money from someone AND leaving them homeless!? All just for some stupid games and trading cards!? What a heartless and utterly selfish jerk!!!

I looked up his profile on IGN once after a couple of people posted how he ripped them off. His username on there is Sargeo and one of them listed his name and address along with his Xbox Gamer tag, which is Geohen BTW.

The picture posted here next to his profile pic is taken from the site, showing off just a small fraction of the games he has. No doubt he used the thousands of dollars he stole just to buy them.

I honestly think he should sell every single game he has and give all of the money to the OP if he can't return the money he stole. Otherwise, I have a feeling that we're going to see a whole lot more reports on this douche.

But hey, it serves him right for stealing in the first place....

Do NOT Trust George Flauta under ANY Circumstances, He is ONLY after MONEY!

AUTHOR: anonymous - (United States of America)

Do NOT Trust George Flauta under ANY Circumstances, He is ONLY after MONEY!

George Flauta is a selfish b#%&@?^ who is only after money, and he will do anything to steal it from you. He will lie, threaten, and use you just to get what he wants. He does not care who he hurts in the process, including his children. If you encounter this scumbag, do NOT believe a word he says. Stay as far away from him as you can. He will do everything he can to hurt you.