Complaint Review: George Leon Realty

2460 East Tremont Ave , Bronx, New York USA
  • Phone: 718-931-4434 and 347-386-
  • Web:
  • Category: Realtors

George Leon Realty took fees for services and apt that was never delivered Bronx New York

George Leon Realty took a total of 2,075 with the promise of delivering a move in condition apt, instead of what I got the keys to was an apt with a defective stove, with two burners that continuously leaked gas, a moldy old refrigerator with a cracked seal on the door, unpplished floor a filthy bathroom I poured a whole bottle of bleach in order to clean it. A window with no window guards, a window that was totally unaligned. After sending Mr. Leon pictures he said it would all be done. After a third visit the stove was still there, the window guard had been propped on the window with no screws, giving the illusion that it had been put up and secured, the window was still unaligned, sthe leaky stove was still there, so was the moldy old refrigerator, the unplished floors. I had to cancel my move in date with the movers and lost 200 dollars due to the fact that I was unable to give 3 days notice since I kept asking for the keys to see the apt but never got them until it was too late. By the 30th of the month I asked for all my money, the 950.00 for the first months rent, the 125.00 towards the deposit and his 1,000 fee for finding this nightmare of an apt. He said he would, and on Friday November 1, 2013 he as too busy to meet with me to return my money, and by the afternoon I was unable to contact via his cell phone or his office phone number. Now I have had to scramble to pay my next month's rent while this man has 2075 dollars of my money and I will probably have to follow some kind of legal action of I have any hope of seeing my money. No one should ever have to be ripped off the way this callous rougue realtor did to us.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2013 10:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/George-Leon-Realty/Bronx-New-York-10461/George-Leon-Realty-took-fees-for-services-and-apt-that-was-never-delivered-Bronx-New-York-1096628. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on George Leon Realty