Complaint Review: georgio international, inc

• Submitted: Thu, April 26, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, April 26, 2012

• Reported By: Tom Cunningham — Columbia South Carolina United States of America
georgio international, inc
Internet, Florida United States of America

georgio international, inc georgio gift ideas DVD RIP OFF NOT SHIPPED Internet, Florida

I bought the Games of Thrones complete set on April 13th had still not recieved as of today 4/26.
Tried to contact them by e-mail 3 times no response, will not chat on live feed either. I then googled the company and see it is a complete rip off they have done the same thing to a lot of people. I cannot understand how they are allowed to continue this is out and out theft.
I called my credit card company and had to cancel my credit card as they now have this on file as well as my security code. My credit card company is getting me a refund I suggest you all do the same thing. I thing the FBI needs to investigate these thiefs.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2012 06:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/georgio-international-inc/Internet-Florida-33904/georgio-international-inc-georgio-gift-ideas-DVD-RIP-OFF-NOT-SHIPPED-Internet-Florida-874079. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on georgio international, inc