Complaint Review: Gerald D Wehrwein

2121 Heather Hill Ln Plano, Texas USA
  • Phone: 972 596 2283
  • Web:
  • Category: Racists

Gerald D Wehrwein Gerald Wehrwein CPA INCOMPETENT LIER CPA - GERALD D WEHRWEIN - PLANO TX Plano Texas

I met Gerald Wehrwein at a fundraiser for local politician Van Tran. Gerald Wehrwein is a great talker who convinced me that he should take care of my accounting needs. After a few meeting at his office I decided that he should do the yearly taxes for myself and my family. What a huge mistake!

Here's a partiality list of what went wrong.

-He told me that he was an experienced tax lawyer as well as a CPA. This was a LIE. Gerald Wehrwein has never practiced any type of law, he does have a law degree but lies about experience.

-He failed to identify the most basic deduction that we were entitled to. I could have done a better job using turbo tax!

-He was late filing my taxes, when I asked him about this he told me that he filed an extension and that I would not be getting any penalties. HE LIED!!! No extension was ever filed and I got penalties!

-I gave Gerald Wehrwein the receipts for the year in a very organized fashion, but when I retrieved them half were missing and piled in to an old copy paper box that fell apart as soon as I got it to my car.

-Getting Gerald Wehrwein on the phone is like pulling teeth. He never answers once he has your business.

Please do not give this man any business, trust me he has no idea what he's doing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2013 01:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gerald-D-Wehrwein/Plano-Texas-75075/Gerald-D-Wehrwein-Gerald-Wehrwein-CPA-INCOMPETENT-LIER-CPA-GERALD-D-WEHRWEIN-PLANO-TX-1069744. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gerald D Wehrwein