Complaint Review: Gerald E Moore And Associates

• Submitted: Fri, March 03, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, March 03, 2006

• Reported By:Lexington Kentucky
Gerald E Moore And Associates
P.O. Box 724087 Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Gerald E Moore And Associates ripoff Atlanta Georgia

I had members from Gerald E Moore and Associates contacting me to pay off a credit card bill immediately. They told me that if it was not taken care of immediately it would go into litigation.

I then called on february 20th before my february 24th payment was set to come out. I cancelled my old arrangement. They told me I had to pay 100.00 that day which I did and then pay 300.00 on March 24th to close out the account

On february 24th they deducted the 400.00 that was supposed to have been cancelled.

Now I have overpayed them 100.00 and my checking account is negative 820.00 due to their mistake and i am getting the run around from them.

If there is any other lawsuit involving them I would love to have a claim.

Lexington, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2006 01:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gerald-E-Moore-And-Associates/Atlanta-Georgia-31139/Gerald-E-Moore-And-Associates-ripoff-Atlanta-Georgia-179145. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gerald E Moore And Associates