Complaint Review: Geralyn Santiago LMSW

• Updated: Mon, February 18, 2013

• Reported By: anyonymous — Medord New York United States of America
Geralyn Santiago LMSW
1727 N Ocean Ave Medford, New York United States of America

Geralyn Santiago LMSW Do not use this social worker she is not qualified to practice Medford, New York

I wish to keep this review anonymous with a social worker I came into contact with. Her name is Geralyn Santiago and practices in Medford, Long Island, NY. I went to this woman and knew something wasn't right about her when we first met. I gave her one more try. When I met her again, I could see that she herself was dealing with some major personal issues. Being a physican myself I was able to easily diagnose what her mental condition is. I will not say what her medical condition is, however, all I wish to say is before going to her, do your homework first. I can't be the only one that noticed her mental condition. She is also erratic, manic, along with some other mental issues. As a physician, I think the medical board should do an evaluation on this woman. I sincerely do not think she is in a healthy state of mind to treat anyone. I hope his helps someone so they don't have to deal with the repercussions that I've had to deal with from meeting her.

A Dr. who cares.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2013 12:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Geralyn-Santiago-LMSW/Medford-New-York-11763/Geralyn-Santiago-LMSW-Do-not-use-this-social-worker-she-is-not-qualified-to-practice-Med-1016241. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Geralyn Santiago LMSW