Complaint Review: Gerardo Ramirez Mange Bertha Cecilia Mange Ruiz

• Updated: Wed, April 23, 2014

• Reported By: Reyna del Norte — McAllen Texas
Gerardo Ramirez Mange Bertha Cecilia Mange Ruiz
Unknown Chicago Guadalajara, Mexico

Gerardo Ramirez Mange Bertha Cecilia Mange Ruiz Identity Theft Drug Trafficking Money Laundering Chicago Guadalajara Mexico

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: I´m the victim of an extortion

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: I was ripped off by them.

This Mother and Son combination of scammers are a pair of inept criminals. Cecilia and Gerardo Mange work for the cartel of Sinaloa more specifically Cartel Bosses Reynaldo Arellano, and Arturo Medina. As many know, Mexican criminals are much less organized and intelectual as other illegal criminal organizations yet somehow the American Authorities are still even less organized and intelectual so these people get away with ripping people off in broad daylight.

Mr Gerardo Ramirez makes traffic runs in the USA using names of corporations that he has nothing to do with nor does he have permision to use. In Mexico, his mother deals with the bosses and transmits the orders to his son. Some of their accomplices are the companies Express International, McAllen Cold Storage, and Uno International based out of Texas. They will leave a trail of evidence but aparrently the authorities believe its too circumstancial so you have to defend yourself. Watch out for they will make it seem like your company is involved in this illegitimate business and it could ruin your reputation like it ruined mine.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2013 05:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gerardo-Ramirez-Mange-Bertha-Cecilia-Mange-Ruiz/Chicago-Guadalajara-/Gerardo-Ramirez-Mange-Bertha-Cecilia-Mange-Ruiz-Identity-Theft-Drug-Trafficking-Money-Lau-1063334. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gerardo Ramirez Mange Bertha Cecilia Mange Ruiz

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

I´m the victim of an extortion

AUTHOR: Cecilia Mange - (Mexico)

To whom it may concern,

This report mentioning my name and my son's name is the result of a person trying to get money from me. I met a person by the name of Giuseppe Viola Roberti in the city of Guadalajara, and we entered into a relationship. We lived together for approximately 18 months, but he was a shady character, he was a "collector" in the shady sense of the word. Because I'm a widow of a man who set me up decently before passing away, he tried to get money from me, amounts of money I did't have. He was an increasingly violent person, and I decided to end the relationship because of this. He then threatened to make my life miserable, by his own words: "I'm going to destroy your life and the life of your sons and daughter". I am not by any means a rich person. I've never met the cartel bosses he mentions in the report and I have never been close to any organized crime group. I rent a house, I lost my car because of debts and I'm working to get my life back in both personal and financial terms, but this is just his revenge. He even mentioned your website, a tool he uses to pressure people (by extorting them). I know this because he showed me when we lived together. He even told me to check your page after he made this fraudulent report against me and my son. Because of this, I changed my phone number and moved to a different house. He never uses his name in your website, and I have investigated him. He currently has 4 legal processes in Mexico, and this is the reason why he fled Mexico, now he's living in Canada (as far as I know). As far as proof is concerned, the 4 legal processes are reported in a Mexican legal database www.datajuridica.com.mx . And one more piece of information: I have checked the case in the documented attached to me and my son's report, an arrest warrant. Case number 2:12MJ296 does NOT exist in the State of Indiana, which leads me to believe that he used seals and machines he uses to forge legal documents. He gives fraudalent information and documents that appear legal. Please be aware of that.

I'll appreciate your attention to this rebuttal. The man who reported me is a real fraud, and he's currently trying to contact me to attempt to get money from me. He's a psychopath, and he will not stop until he finds me. He got a hold of a friend of mine. a Doctor. He recently threatened her to use your page to report her as a physician that performs illegal abortions if she did not comply to his demands, which are basically to get my phone number and address. I have filed a suit against him in Mexico. If it serves a legal purpose, I will provide you with a case number. Thank you again and I will wait to hear from you.

Sincerely,

Bertha Cecilia Mange Ruiz.

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

I was ripped off by them.

AUTHOR: Alejandro Yarto - ()

The bosses are Rodolfo Arellano and Antonio Medina, they work under people from the now arrested Chapo Guzman. They worked Heroin to Arizona and Chicago.