Complaint Review: german car services inc

• Submitted: Tue, August 27, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, August 27, 2013

• Reported By: jessica tulledo — mililani Hawaii
german car services inc
1310 Mookaula St Honolulu hi 96817 honolulu, Hawaii USA

german car services inc herwig Gialda ludicrous,egregious,disconcerning,henious honolulu Hawaii

This company was decitful from the very start. I took my car in for a simple service and ended up with a $4200 bill and the problem was still not fixed. The owner lied to me and said that my car would run fine after i put a fuel injector cleaner in my engine for the next three to four months after i did as instructed by the owner of this company my car still did not run any different.

i brought my car back several months later and told him i havnt seen any improvement. i got no written statement before any work was prefomed on my car. The owner of this company then said he would check to see the problem only to tell me i had placed a reminant of a tie strap way deep down in my engine in a ruse to fool him. The whole experance was insulting. I repeatly made efforts in working out this problem with this company. But my efforts remain in vein

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2013 05:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/german-car-services-inc/honolulu-Hawaii-96817/german-car-services-inc-herwig-Gialda-ludicrousegregiousdisconcerninghenious-honolulu-1079607. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on german car services inc