Complaint Review: Germania Insurance

• Updated: Fri, October 29, 2010

• Reported By: Jeremiah — Austin Texas United States of America
Germania Insurance
PO Box 645 Austin, Texas United States of America

Germania Insurance I have been talking with Germania now for almost 2 months and they have still to pay for my vehicle. My vehicle is indrivable due to the severity of the accident. Austin, Texas

I was driving down 183 Service road back in August when a lady pulled from a side road all the way to the far left lane where i was driving in, she hit the right front side of my vehicle, we swapped insurance information and peronal information.

She made the report to Germania about the accident, but has yet to return any call to them, It has been nearly 2 months since I have been able to drive my car, Germania continues to tell me daily that there still trying to contact her for her statement.

I have gave Germania a witness name and number that witnessed the whole wreck.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2010 03:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Germania-Insurance/Austin-Texas-/Germania-Insurance-I-have-been-talking-with-Germania-now-for-almost-2-months-and-they-hav-656658. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Germania Insurance