Complaint Review: Get Away To Paradise

• Reported By: Tiny — Covington Georgia
Get Away To Paradise
4802 Gunn Hwy, Suite 158 Tampa, Florida USA

Get Away To Paradise Terrible Customer Service Tampa Florida

I donated my car to Kars 4 Kids a charity which offered a 3 day. Free vacation in return. Get away to paradise is the travel company they use for this three day getaway. when you call Get Away To Paradise all you get is a recording you never get a live human being. They keep you on hold for less than a minute then automatically direct you to leave a message saying that they will get back with you in 1 to 2 business days. I left a detailed message with all the information necessary To contact me. They never returned my phone call. I called back about a month later and got the same annoying voice message that lasted less than a minute. So I look get away to Paradise up online and got an alternate phone number to the travel agency of which get away to paradise is an Entity. The travel agent that I got whose name is Lynette Automatically assumed that they must not have understood my message and stated that they get up to 60 call the day which is why they did not respond to my call. I found this is very annoying since I know that I left a clear understandable message on the machine that I repeated. As I was explaining this she automatically transfer me and didn't even listen to what I have to say which is terrible customer service very very rude. I call back and got another agent who transfer me to a specific agents voicemail and that department..... still not a live person so I have to leave yet another message. I donated my car too Kars 4 Kids in March 2013. It is now July 2013 and I have not yet been able to book my reservations 21 of the destinations that they promised upon the donation of my car. I am disappointed and disgusted and will not ever donate again. If I had known that the process would be this difficult I would have never donated my car. The process should be much easier. I guess get away to Paradise doesn't consider it to be important to provide excellent customer service since the trip is free. I guess they say who cares they're not paying customers! No need to get back to them......

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2013 10:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Get-Away-To-Paradise/Tampa-Florida-33624/Get-Away-To-Paradise-Terrible-Customer-Service-Tampa-Florida-1066201. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Get Away To Paradise