Complaint Review: get cafe cup.com

• Submitted: Mon, December 17, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, December 17, 2012

• Reported By: Susan — Jackman Maine United States of America
get cafe cup.com

get cafe cup.com took an order for double cafe cups at 10.99 and charged me 33.98. I called the company and got a speal about how thye had soo much response from the ad and were over whelmed by calls, then hung up. Internet

I answered an ad for cafe cups on line and when I agreed to purchase double cups at the same price it wouldn't let me cancel the order after they charged me $33.98.

Susan Hobby
26 Johns Street
Jackman.ME 04945
(207) 668-2180

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2012 12:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/get-cafe-cupcom/internet/get-cafe-cupcom-took-an-order-for-double-cafe-cups-at-1099-and-charged-me-3398-I-call-983310. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on get cafe cup.com