inevitably

• Updated: Thu, December 26, 2013

• Reported By: J.W — JACKSON Mississippi
Get Insured
2595 E. Bayshore Rd. Suite 250 Palo Alto Ca. 94303 Palo Alto, California USA

Get Insured GetInsured.com Get Insured Accidental Insurance Palo Alto California

I signed up for this insurance after being told by one of the Get Insured companies representative that I would be covered for an accident albeit, I already had health insurance. Well on May 10th, 2013, I was involved in an auto accident and sustained bodily injuries. Consequently, I sent Get Insured Accident Insurance my bills which totalled around 5000.00. However, I was advised that since I already have insurance that they would not pay for the hospital bills! I then wrote to the CEO in hopes of recouping the money that I wasted on this policy but to no avail. I was with Get Insured for 2 years and was promised by the rep. that if I were ever in a car accident that my doctor bills would be paid.

Buyers beware if you already have health insurance this kind of policy wth Get Insured Accident Insurance is a waste of your hard earned money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2013 06:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Get-Insured/Palo-Alto-California-94303/Get-Insured-GetInsuredcom-Get-Insured-Accidental-Insurance-Palo-Alto-California-1110198. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Get Insured