Complaint Review: Get Paid To Try

• Submitted: Thu, December 22, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, December 22, 2005

• Reported By:Stanford California
Get Paid To Try
2920 Ave R, Suite 146 Brooklyn, New York U.S.A.

Get Paid To Try ripoff dishonest responsive lying cheap unpaid unfulfilled Brooklyn New York

I have made 5 or 6 attempts at contacting this company regarding their unfulfiled promise to pay me for trying several products. I have found that not only are they liars (no payment within 48 hours, how much more 2 months), but that they are also not interested in assisting me properly (not responsive).

I was contacted once after my first email, asking me to send detailed information about the offers I completed. I did so and received no follow-up email. Giving them the benefit of the doubt, I sent two more copies of my email, hoping they would get these two for sure. Two months later, they keep sending me "Special Email" about offers I can try, but not a single email concerning my due payment for an offer I completed back in October.

Stanford, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2005 08:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Get-Paid-To-Try/Brooklyn-New-York-11229/Get-Paid-To-Try-ripoff-dishonest-responsive-lying-cheap-unpaid-unfulfilled-Brooklyn-New-Yo-169044. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Get Paid To Try