Complaint Review: get-twitterfollowers.info

• Updated: Fri, April 04, 2014

• Reported By: KyteEnt — Honolulu Hawaii
get-twitterfollowers.info
Internet USA

get-twitterfollowers.info Company promised genuine REAL followers and I got everything BUT that. I own a business and it was a HORRIBLE choice to use them. Internet

*Author of original report: THIS COMPANY WAS MISTAKENLY ACCUSED OF FALSE FOLLOWERS

I purchased a package from this company, seeing that they advertise on their site they ONLY do REAL followers and target your specific market. As a busines owner, I will be willing to purchase these types of promotional services, as long as the followers are ALL REAL! As soon as I FINALLY recieved word back from the company they said they would start my promotion, ALL I GOT WAS FAKE, FOREIGN FOLLOWERS within minutes. The company denied involvment so it must have been a coincedence I NEVER recieve foreign, unused account followers before. I THINK NOT! Another company providing fake services for a quick buck. I recieved responses from the company up UNTIL I revealed they are giving me fake foreign followers. This does nothing but BAD for my business and I plan on taking legal action for falsifying ads. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2014 05:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/get-twitterfollowersinfo/internet/get-twitterfollowersinfo-Company-promised-genuine-REAL-followers-and-I-got-everything-BU-1136423. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on get-twitterfollowers.info

THIS COMPANY WAS MISTAKENLY ACCUSED OF FALSE FOLLOWERS

AUTHOR: KyteEnt - ()

There was another account found giving my account followers. This was NOT due to get-twitterfollowers.info!