Complaint Review: getconnectedus.net - Prison Talk

• Updated: Fri, March 21, 2014

• Reported By: monnie — syracuse New York
getconnectedus.net - Prison Talk
PO Box 439056 PMB #93, San Ysidro, California USA

www.getconnectedus.net/ - Prison Talk PO Box 439056 PMB #93, San Ysidro, CA 92143 gconnected@live.com View Additional Email Addresses PO Box 439056 PMB #93, San Ysidro, CA Additional Web Addresses Stole almost $200 out of my account San Ysidro California

I was loking for a cheap way for my daughter to beable to speak with her father in prison. My friend found me this phone# and I caled to inquire about the services. They said it was unlimeted calls from prision for like $30 a mth. I asked if mthe prison that he was in was able to use these services and the lady pretended to look it up and assured me that he was able to. I also jokingly said to her this is only a one time fee and next mth if it works out ok I will call back to pay again. I said and I qoute "I don't even like him like that to be paying this every mth." She laughed and told me know if I did like the service to call back when the mth is up.

Come to find out his prision does not let you use this service. I just left it alone and took the loss. Untill a few days ago I happend to check my bank statement and seen the charge from them and looked it up and seen that I was charged the past 2 mths. I called the company. The told me that I had to go to the websiite and email my request for cancallation and refund. I did that and within an hour there was another charge for $75 on my account from them. Now I am really upset I called back and there is no supervisor and knowone that I can talk to just an email address that I still have no responce from. And know one knows why I was charge this $75. HELP!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2014 10:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/getconnectedusnet-Prison-Talk/San-Ysidro-California/wwwgetconnectedusnet-Prison-Talk-PO-Box-439056-PMB-93-San-Ysidro-CA-92143-gconnec-1132456. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on getconnectedus.net - Prison Talk