Complaint Review: getpaidtotry

• Submitted: Mon, March 28, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, March 28, 2011

• Reported By: Teri — glen burnie Maryland United States of America
2920 Ave R Suite 146 Brooklyn, New York United States of America

getpaidtotry did 9 surveys they said they would pay me 20.00 and never did emailed them 6 times no response Brooklyn New York

i was doing a regular survey that I always do . The survey was that if i signed up with getpaidtotry.com that they would pay me 1.00. so i signed up withthem. they are a survey business also. I completed one of there surveys that said if I completed all 9 surveys that I would be reward with 20.00 in my account by tomorrow. That when I had fished all nine surveys, that I was to send them a email indicatating that I had completed the survey and was ready to get paid. Well this was march 3 and I have sented them 6 emails requesting my funds but they never reply.

The bad thing is that in one of the 9 surveys that I had to complete, there was another survey that had 9 surveys to it that also offered the same offer as getpaidtotry. it was signature surveys. I still have not been paid by either company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2011 06:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/getpaidtotry/Brooklyn-New-York-11229/getpaidtotry-did-9-surveys-they-said-they-would-pay-me-2000-and-never-did-emailed-them-711267. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on getpaidtotry