Complaint Review: getspecialgifts

• Submitted: Fri, November 19, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, December 29, 2004

• Reported By:Johnson City Tennessee
getspecialgifts
Www.getspecialgifts.com Delray Beech, Florida U.S.A.

getspecialgifts ripoff Dont do it! No customer support Delray Beach Florida

*Author of original report: Following my report,, My Dell was delivered - new - in box

I have completed 6 offers, qualified for the Dell laptop offer and received a voucher to mail in for delivery. Now the site shows that I don't qualify and have 5 more offers to go? I have tried emailing their so called "customer support" and back to the qualifing email with no response for 3 months now.

I submitted a formal complaint with BBB and will see where it goes. Don't do the offers, I have wasted around 2 weeks of my time trying to help them. DONT DO IT OR YOU WILL BE SORRY. NO CUSTOMER SUPPORT but lots and lots of spam. A total waste.

James e.
Johnson City, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2004 08:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/getspecialgifts/Delray-Beech-Florida/getspecialgifts-ripoff-Dont-do-it-No-customer-support-Delray-Beach-Florida-118957. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on getspecialgifts

Following my report,, My Dell was delivered - new - in box

AUTHOR: James E - (U.S.A.)

Following my report, I was contacted by eMarket Research Group (as indicated in my previous update). All representations made on that call were followed through. My Dell was delivered - new - in box. I have also noted improved customer service and status screens on the web site. I am happy with resolution and I hope other consumers benefit from this.