Complaint Review: gettyimages

• Updated: Sat, June 22, 2013

• Reported By: dragonrocker — FOrt Myers Florida
gettyimages
605 5th ave s, suite 400 Seattle, Washington USA

gettyimages sent me a form letter saying I was using an image that belonged to them without permission Seattle Washington

These people sent me a letter claiming I am using an image that I did not pay for that belongs to them, I got the image for my website through Broadjam.com who hosts my website! they provided the image I dod notget it from anyone but Broadjam, and hundreds of other musicians use the same image, so it looks like they just want to try and get my banking info and try to rip me off, for over 1000.00 I don't think so!!!!!!

After reding several other reports on gettyimages I see they have tried this on numerous ocasions, must need a lot of money to try and take people like that how sad their lives muct be

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2013 05:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/gettyimages/Seattle-Washington-98104/gettyimages-sent-me-a-form-letter-saying-I-was-using-an-image-that-belonged-to-them-with-1061330. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on gettyimages