Complaint Review: getyour702.com

• Submitted: Thu, November 07, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, November 07, 2013

• Reported By: Angry _Consumer — Anytown
Internet USA

getyour702.com These are the calls that never end, they just go on and on, my friend ... Internet

We made the mistake of contacting GetYour720 after seeing a spot on CNN.  We decided not to use their services.  However, we keep getting live calls and robocalls to my husband's cell phone.  Please note that his cell phone number is blocked, and this company illegally accessed it.  Due to this dubious practice of theirs, we are now receiving calls almost daily, despite their "representatives" being told to stop calling, that the phone number they are calling is on the National Do Not Call Registry.

When asked for the name of this company, the "rep" refused to give it to us.  We also asked to speak with their legal department.  That request was also refused.  Their telemarketers were rude and unprofessional when we asked that they stop calling us. We blocked their number on my husband's cell phone, yet their IT department has managed to bypass the block.

I have reported this Company to the Better Business Bureau, I am posting this harassment on GOOGLE, Facebook, and am considering contacting CNN for a follow-up.  The National Do Not Call Registry complaint has been filed. I am passing on our extreme dissatisfaction to everyone with whom I speak and on every site I can access.  I am also contacting Experian, Transunion, Equifax and Innovis to tell them of this company's unprofessional conduct and the harassment which we are suffering.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2013 11:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/getyour702com/internet/getyour702com-These-are-the-calls-that-never-end-they-just-go-on-and-on-my-friend--1097663. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on getyour702.com