Complaint Review: getyourhgh.com

• Updated: Fri, September 11, 2009

• Reported By: Buddy in Dallas — Dallas Texas USA
getyourhgh.com
www.getyourhgh.com Internet United States of America

getyourhgh.com - HGH Mexico - Mark Lance Moody - HGH Mark Carson Beware of thief Mark Carson, Mark Lance Moody at getyourhgh.com! , Internet

Mark Carson, AKA Mark Lance Moody, is a thief. His company is getyourhgh.com. They sell human growth hormone - but not really, they simply steal your money. They market various HGH products and allow you to use your credit card online. Then, Mark calls you and says that their credit card terminal is down but they will accept a Money Gram which will actually get the product to you sooner. Wow - they even spell Gram as "Grahm" on their sight - so he is an uneducated thief as well.

I agreed to send them a Money Gram and then I got busy with some projects. Mark called an left a message for me EVERY DAY to see if I had sent the Money Gram. I sent the money at my local CVS (Mark even will give you the address to the closest CVS to you) and then, exactly 2 days later . . . you guessed it: nothing!

I began calling and of course no one would pick up the phone or return messages. Actually, I did get one return call from Mark - as he thought he missed an important call from another ripoff venture he runs (which you can read all about on this site as well) the New Life Foundation. I answered and Mark said to me "I believe I just missed your call. This is Mark Carson with New Life Foundation." I told Mark who I was and asked where my order of HGH was and he stammered around and said "Oh uh -I was going to call you and get your correct address." I told him to cut the crap and send me my money back. He said that I was basically screwed and that I couldn't do anything about it because it's illegal to buy HGH online and he was sure I wouldn't file a complaint because of that.

However, since I have a prescription for HGH and was trying to save money, I can order it. Am tracking down the phone numbers now. Beware of the crooks at getyourhgh.com, New Life Foundation, greatbuymexico.com, and various other companies he (they) are associated with.

I sent him $500  - he got me - for now.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2009 01:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/getyourhghcom/internet/getyourhghcom-HGH-Mexico-Mark-Lance-Moody-HGH-Mark-Carson-Beware-of-thief-Mark-Ca-493503. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on getyourhgh.com