Complaint Review: gforce perfomance chips

• Updated: Sat, January 18, 2014

• Reported By: steve — centralia Illinois
gforce perfomance chips
Internet USA

gforce gforce chips made my truck die internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: All Orders Include Lifetime Tech Support!

I bought two gforce performance chips, one for my 1990 chevy silverado and one for my moms 2010 chrysler town and country I installed the one for my truck and after just a few days it made my truck die unexpectedly and not restart for several mins I am not putting the one for the van in also when I sent a email to see if the complaints had been delt with the sent me a very nasty email I would like my money back but I dont see that happening I have since removed the chip and within two days my truck started running right again

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2014 12:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/gforce-perfomance-chips/internet/gforce-gforce-chips-made-my-truck-die-internetnbsp-1116612. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on gforce perfomance chips

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

All Orders Include Lifetime Tech Support!

AUTHOR: GForceChips - ()

If you are having problems with the installation or performance of our module, just contact techsupport directly, and we will be happy to troubleshoot your installation, and see what is causing the problem.

-Gforce