• Report: #1071942

• Submitted: Wed, July 31, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, July 31, 2013

• Reported By: South5side — Bethpage New York
Gglighting
18627 Brookhurst Street, Fountain Valley, CA 9270 Fountain Valley, California USA

Gglighting @Gglighting on instagram,facebook and site is GGlighting.net Scam artist Cody Morad/GGlighting-Rip Off ordered and paid 300 bucks and got the RUN AROUND!! Fountain Valley California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: We would like to settle this

Currently Getting the run around from Cody Morad owner and operator at GGlighting.net or @GGlighting on Instagram or GGlighting on Facebook... My wife ordered and paid for a 300 dollar LED off Road Light that GGlighting  was premoting on there website GGlighting.net and on GGLighting on instagram.. We received conformation e-mail that the light was purchased  and going to be shipped in 3-5business days after 2 weeks due to 4th of July of not receiving a tracking # or any shipment conformation email I started emailing calling an texting the contact info on his site after no responses I went to his Instagram and commented on pictures he continues to post premoting his product he answers and tells me to contact info@gglighting.net its only 2 guys and there swamped with emails and thers a disclaimer saying it may take 3-6 weeks but he deltted my comments so no other possible ducks to scam can see and not buy from him. [continued below]....

......... Next day or 2 wife got an email from GGlighting with a shipment conformation and a tracking # conformation says UPS I try tracking number via UPS no such tracking # ????? WTF ???? Click the # in the email brings me to USPS ok a misprint says shipped from Fountian Valley CA... Ok next day at facility COOL ... Next day DELIVERY BUT.... Says delivered in Fountian Valley CA ????? WTF ???? I wait a day or 2 nothing delivered to my residence in NY I emailed them with my delema ghost an instant response they said that was weird and they will check into it since then it's now a month later and a little more I've sent multi emails from 2 different emails mine and my wife's where the order conformation came to an no response... Since then his sites contact # has been shut off ..... So I resorted to commenting on his Instagram all he does is DELETE my comments an say any questions about your order email info@gglighting.net  Im not going to lie I kept posting on his pictures and he blocked me from his Instagram now.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2013 09:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gglighting/Fountain-Valley-California-92708/Gglighting-Gglighting-on-instagramfacebook-and-site-is-GGlightingnet-Scam-artist-Cody-1071942. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gglighting

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

We would like to settle this

AUTHOR: GGlighting - ()

Please send us an email at Info@GGlighting.net and we will get this all squared away. We will do whatever it takes to make this right for you.

devoted