flight

Complaint Review: GGW (girls Gone Wild)

• Submitted: Tue, October 02, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, October 02, 2007

• Reported By:Dayton Texas
GGW (girls Gone Wild)
28340 Avenue Crocker,Unit 101 Valencia, California U.S.A.

GGW (girls Gone Wild) Mailed me 2 CD's that I didn't order! Not known if I will be billed OR if they have my credit card number. Valencia California

I was sent 2 CD's that I didn't order. I'm not sure why they sent me these or if they know my bank account number or credit card number. If so, How did they get the information? I don't know if I will be billed for this or if my credit card will be charged. If I am billed I would like a full investigation on this company and reimbursment of any money they take from me.

You see, my 10 yr old grandson opened the package and asked" what kind of movies are these?" I don't need this kind of material sent to my address!

Ken
Dayton, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2007 08:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GGW-girls-Gone-Wild/Valencia-California-91355/GGW-girls-Gone-Wild-Mailed-me-2-CDs-that-I-didnt-order-Not-known-if-I-will-be-billed-276806. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GGW (girls Gone Wild)