Complaint Review: GGW, M.R.A. Video (Girls Gone Wild)

• Submitted: Thu, February 13, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, February 13, 2003

• Reported By:Central Point Oregon
GGW, M.R.A. Video (Girls Gone Wild)
Sylmar, California U.S.A.

GGW M.R.A. Video (Girls Gone Wild) Dishonest fraudulent billing numerous charges Sylmar California

An order was placed with this company for one video (as a joke gift for a friend). This company has continued to send videos to my old address where my family (including my 11 yr. old sister)live.

My credit card (which I no longer use) has also continued to be charged at nearly $25 a pop! This is ridiculous & fraudulent. I have NO desire for the disgusting videos & neither does my family.

I never agreed to more than one charge on my credit card. I have emailed GGW/MRA & requested that this end. I am now going to close my credit card acct if possible--as I am still paying on the balance.

Shelbie
Central Point, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2003 12:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GGW-MRA-Video-Girls-Gone-Wild/Sylmar-California-91392-9231/GGW-MRA-Video-Girls-Gone-Wild-Dishonest-fraudulent-billing-numerous-charges-Sylmar-Ca-45315. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GGW, M.R.A. Video (Girls Gone Wild)