Complaint Review: ggw / m.r.a. video

• Submitted: Sat, August 10, 2002
  • Updated: Sat, August 10, 2002

• Reported By:Omaha NE
ggw / m.r.a. video
P.O. Box 9231 Sylmar, California U.S.A.

ggw / m.r.a. video girls gone wild is a ripoff! Sylmar California

About a month ago my buddy convinced me to buy a video called girls gone wild using a credit card. The next thing I know I'm gettin all kinds of videos in the mail. I think to myself Wow! Another video I didn't request and No Bill! Now I guess I've prepaid for this without my knowledge! What a great way to conduct business! NOT!!!

Ryan
Omaha, Nebraska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2002 10:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ggw-mra-video/Sylmar-California-91392-9231/ggw-mra-video-girls-gone-wild-is-a-ripoff-Sylmar-CaliforniaFOX-6-investigative-repor-26628. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ggw / m.r.a. video