Complaint Review: ggw/mra video

• Submitted: Wed, June 12, 2002
  • Updated: Thu, June 13, 2002

• Reported By:albuquerque nm
ggw/mra video
po box 150 hollywood, California U.S.A.

Girls Gone Wild, MRA Video drafting money from bank account without my consent victimized many consumers fraud ripoff Hollywood California

*Consumer Suggestion: how to stop them

Mra video has been drafting money from my account without my knowledge or consent. I ordered one time and I did not want anymore videos after that because they suck anyway. They claim that they have been sending me videos, which I have neither wanted or recieved. I had moved so they should have been returned to the sender automatically anyways.

When i called the customer service # the operator named Omar was very rude and un cooperative in assisting me with my problem. When I asked for a cancellation verification # he said there was none. When I asked for a supervisor he hung up on me.

Victor
Albuquerque, New Mexico

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2002 04:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ggwmra-video/hollywood-California-90078/Girls-Gone-Wild-MRA-Video-drafting-money-from-bank-account-without-my-consent-victimized-22594. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ggw/mra video

POBOX 150,
Hollywood, CA 90078
2./ Call (323) 965 8710
3./ Send e-mail to: cancel@mravideo.com

Make a copy of your letter, print the e-mail, then go to your bank, and show them, that you DID try in good faith to stop them.
Bank will give you an affidative to fill out, and help to stop further withdrawing.