• Report: #19496

• Submitted: Wed, April 24, 2002
  • Updated: Wed, April 24, 2002

• Reported By:eastcleveland OH
ggwmravideopo
pobox9231 sylmar calif.91302-9231 Nationwide U.S.A.

Girls Gone Wild 'ggw-mra-video' ripoff. Unauthorized charges on my credit card. I want to stop all transactions. Sylmar, California

I sent away for one video. Four months later I have 4 videos. I would like to know how to stop these charges and videos. Can you help me?

Art
E. Cleve, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2002 04:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ggwmravideopo/nationwide/Girls-Gone-Wild-ggw-mra-video-ripoff-Unauthorized-charges-on-my-credit-card-I-want-to-19496. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ggwmravideopo