Complaint Review: giavonie skincare

• Submitted: Wed, January 02, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, January 02, 2013

• Reported By: tarece — moline Illinois United States of America
giavonie skincare

giavonie skincare doesn't issue credit after returning Internet

I tried the Free 30 day supply giavonie trial offer. I was not satisfied with the product and sent  back my trial offer bottles as instructed. I received an email that the merchandise was received.

It has been three months and still haven't received my credit on my charge card. Almost $90.00.

I have tried numerous times and have been placed on hold for over ten minutes, have been accidentally disconnected..customer service phone number is a call center that can only send emails to support@giavonie.com..

I was told that it would be credited, that was two cycles ago, still no credit This company has to be the Worst company I have ever had to deal with!

Stay AWAY!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2013 11:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/giavonie-skincare/internet/giavonie-skincare-doesnt-issue-credit-after-returning-Internet-989968. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on giavonie skincare