Complaint Review: gibson trust inc

• Submitted: Thu, January 23, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, January 23, 2003

• Reported By:concord Illinois
gibson trust inc
4081 n federal highway suite 110a pompano beach, Florida U.S.A.

Gibson Trust Inc ripoff Pompano Beach Florida

Well like many people i got myself into some trouble with credit cards . i was on line on day when i ran across gibson trust consolidation and i read what they had to offer that just started my nightmare.

it was in march of 2002 that i gave them a call to see what they could do for me to get me some financial freedom. they sent over the contracts which i read carefully and it all was good and thought finally someone to help me get ahead.

they told me not to make any payments to my creditors and any letters or statements i got to forward to them and to only make my regular montly payments to them.not a problem sent the first payment and realized a month later that was just to so called set up my account with them well now i am 2 months behind on my payments to my 4 creditors.

they told me not to worry they will handle it. next payment dont know where it went as for the next payment it is lost too. they were supposed to go to my creditors but didnt get there. one turned me into a collection agency then i called gibson to fix it . no problem they said . now im mad!

I had played their game until august of 2002. i got fed up with the lies couldnt reach anyone also they didnt included that there was a monthly fee i had to pay. well anyway bunches of lies.

in october 2002 i sent a cancelation notice to them it had to be certified and noterized in order for them to accept it. well to this date i havent had any contact with them they havent even sent me a letter saying i was released from my contract and i havent seen my 200.00 set up fee that i asked for back because i was mislead into a contract.

i still have all my paperwork and now trying to get my credit reestablished from what they had caused so far i have had to pay to my creditors a some of 600.00 to just get back to good standing with them boy what a mess i have lost so much in money for a stupid idea that sounded to good to be true. please dont let them do it to you and if you know someone who has report them now. it isnt right they get to get away with this and our money too.

concord, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2003 08:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/gibson-trust-inc/pompano-beach-Florida-33064/Gibson-Trust-Inc-ripoff-Pompano-Beach-Florida-42632. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on gibson trust inc