Complaint Review: gibson trust inc

• Submitted: Fri, January 03, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, January 03, 2003

• Reported By:baltimore Maryland
gibson trust inc
www.gibsontrustinc.org Pompano Beach, Florida U.S.A.

gibson trust inc ripoff I'm mad as hell about it! Pompano Beach Florida

Our nightmare with these bastards began in 2000 and continued until we refinanced our home and paid our creditors off ourselves. They have over $2000 of our hard earned money and we would love to see these thieves pay through their teeth for the headaches we have been through.

We did not find out about them filng for bankruptsy until tonight when i went to their website. I was really pissed when I realized we had been ripped off. I have begun taking steps to do my part to bring these bastards to justice and get our money back. I hope there are not too many more victims that are unaware that this scam company has filed for bankruptsy. There is always strength in numbers and from what I have read on this site there are lots of us against a few of them.

gregory a.
BALTIMORE, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2003 09:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/gibson-trust-inc/Pompano-Beach-Florida-/gibson-trust-inc-ripoff-Im-mad-as-hell-about-it-Pompano-Beach-Florida-40017. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on gibson trust inc