Complaint Review: Gibson Trust

• Submitted: Wed, February 12, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, February 12, 2003

• Reported By:Wichita Kansas
Gibson Trust
4081 N. Federal Hwy #110 A Pompano Beach, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Gibson Trust Lied to customers, didn't pay creditors, ruined credit breech of contract dirty SOB's Pompano Beach Florida

I contracted with Gibson Trust in Jan. 2001 to provide debt consolidation services. They told me to pay a $384 upfront fee and I was charged monthly fees around $50 to $60 per month - It is illegal for any debt managment company to charge a Kansas resident a fee for this type of service, which started my investigation.

They also failed to make numerous payments on time, which left scars on my credit report. I terminated my contract with them in August after they failed to pay my creditors twice. Those payments, did eventually show up on my credit card statements - two and three months later. In the meantime I borrowed from my savings to pay my creditors on time, and cancelled my contract with them.

They claim that because I cancelled my contract without fulfilling the agreement to complete the program, they did not owe me any money. They owe me $1,292.41 - this is the monthly fees I was charged as well as the $384 they should have paid me since they did not fulfill the agreement to pay creditors on time!

Wichita, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2003 01:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gibson-Trust/Pompano-Beach-Florida-33064/Gibson-Trust-Lied-to-customers-didnt-pay-creditors-ruined-credit-breech-of-contract-dir-45109. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gibson Trust