Complaint Review: Gibson Trust

• Submitted: Sat, December 14, 2002
  • Updated: Sat, December 14, 2002

• Reported By:shrewsbury Massachusetts
Gibson Trust
4081 North Federal Highway suite 110 A Pompano Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Gibson Trust Unreliable Company with no care to the consumer lied Pompano Beach Florida

Gibson Trust, in the beginning was a savior to me, but after time it became qusetionable.I first began to have problems, when after being in the program for three months some of my debts were not being paid. I was beginning to get calls from creditors, and notices of past due payments.

It then took over a week to actually speak to a person about the situation, rather than the desk clerk. When the problem was finally resolved, I went back and checked out some of my statements. Many of them said that payments were being made, but in reality they were not. I realized then, that It took for me too call and pry after them to check out the situation.

Now I findout that the company is being shut down. This dosen't just effect me but others involved in the program. I hope that they are stopped for good, and that this won't happen to other people.

Shrewsbury, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2002 02:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gibson-Trust/Pompano-Beach-Florida-33064/Gibson-Trust-Unreliable-Company-with-no-care-to-the-consumer-lied-Pompano-Beach-Florida-38244. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gibson Trust