Complaint Review: Gift Card Zen

• Updated: Thu, March 13, 2014

• Reported By: John — Miami Florida
Gift Card Zen
321 N Verde St Flagstaff, Arizona USA

Gift Card Zen GCZ Charged my credit card full price for a card with zero balance. Misrepresented card value, refused to verify the balance to continue the scam. Flagstaff Arizona

*Author of original report: Gift Card zen remedy the situation.

I purchased a gift card from this place and was charged the full amount however I received a card with absolutely zero dollars on the card.

It was $0.00. In fact, the card had been used in excess of 1 month ago but this place still sold it to me as if it had the full balance on it. Its one thing to have a card go bad after its sold which is something the comapny can't really control however its a completely different story to warehouse a card for over 1 month which has been used up then sell it as if it has the represented balance on it.

I asked if they could please send me a replacement but they refused. I then asked them if they would verify the balance and they refused. They say that its unreasonable to ask that they actually check the balance of the card they are represending.

At this point, I am left without a card and I am skeptical of ever doing business with a company that will sell you a gift card which has been used up over a month ago, refuses to check the balance of their cards because its too much work and refuses to make good on the bad card.

This was a very bad experience all around. I would recommend that you find another comany to deal with which will not send you cards that have been used up over a month ago, will actually check the balance on the cards with quality control and if you do receive a bad card, help you get a replacement to make things right.

I use to think this was a good company until they burned me with sending me a $0.00 balance gift card and refused to make good on it. I would recommend that you take your business elsewhere.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2014 12:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gift-Card-Zen-/Flagstaff-Arizona-86001/Gift-Card-Zen-GCZ-Charged-my-credit-card-full-price-for-a-card-with-zero-balance-Misrep-1130500. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gift Card Zen

Gift Card zen remedy the situation.

AUTHOR: John - ()

I would like to post for the record that Gift Card Zen eventually remedy the situation and made good on the card I received with $0.00 and I am 100% satisfied with the outcome.

I was told by the website's admin that I can't remove this report but I can only update to show the outcome.

Gift Card Zen is a good comapny and I am sorry that we ran into a bad situation with a bad card but the important thing is that gift card zen made things right with me and they are ok in my book.

Thank you.