Complaint Review: giftblooms.com

• Submitted: Wed, May 16, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, May 16, 2012

• Reported By: ecalderon0810 — Ohio United States of America

giftblooms.com Jagma non communicative, non delivery Internet

On May 8th I ordered a box of truffles along with some mylar balloons for my husband in Mexico for our Anniversary. They were scheduled to be delivered on May 15th. The order had been processing since the 8th. I received 1 update which was the following day to assure my order was being processed. Yesterday came and went and my husband received nothing! So I tried to call the help line which says "the telephone subscriber you are trying to reach is unavailable, please leave a message." I also received another number with my processing email which I called and the voicemail was full (imagine that!) so I couldnt leave a message. Then I was extremely frustrated and sent an email to the address I was given for any questions or concerns. I received a response about opening a boxbe account to ensure secure delivery.

This morning I wake up to receive the following e-mail:

As we get any from our local florist soon we will update your delivery status.

sorry for any inconvenience

WELL KIM how sorry are you really?

This I feel was a complete scam. Im thankful I was never charged for this or I would be much more upset, so I am going to call my bank asap to assure they dont try to receive any money from my account.

This was very upsetting to me as my husband and I have been dealing with a long-distance relationship due to family illnesses for about 6months and wanted to surprise him. If this is how this company conducts business they shouldn't be allowed to do so.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2012 06:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/giftbloomscom/internet/giftbloomscom-Jagma-non-communicative-non-delivery-Internet-883449. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on giftblooms.com