Complaint Review: Gifting Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, January 07, 2014
  • Updated: Tue, January 07, 2014

• Reported By: fooledaround — Asheville North Carolina
Gifting Inc.
PMB 7044, 2711 Centerville Rd., Ste 1 Wilmington Wilmington, Delaware USA

Gifting Inc. Didn't deliver B-day gift backet. No communication. Phone didn't work. Wilmington Delaware

*Consumer Comment: Looks like a scam to me

I ordered gift for my father in law and specified his birth day when I expected it to be delivered. I was going to buy $100 gift but their web site didn't let me saying that only gifts valued above $150 can be delivered in that state. I placed order 6 days in advance.

On his B- day  he didn't get anything. I called them at the end of the day and phone was not working, left message, never had call back.  Why do you even accept order and charge my CC if you knew you couldn't deliver in our state? Why didn't you contact me in advance saying that you can't send it?????

Went on chat with them and was told that they don't have anybody to form the gift and deliver in our state(??????) We will send you email describing substitution gift instead of ordered one, I was told. Didn't have any emails from them.

Finally was able to get a hold someone on the phone with heavy accent. We will send it today I was told and it will be different gift(????). Waiting for it to arrive. Will keep updated. Pure ripp off!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2014 07:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gifting-Inc/Wilmington-Delaware-19808/Gifting-Inc-Didnt-deliver-B-day-gift-backet-No-communication-Phone-didnt-work-Wilm-1113523. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gifting Inc.

Looks like a scam to me

AUTHOR: FloridaNative - ()

Went to their website to check them out and they don't even have an address in the USA other than a Personal Mailbox address (that is what PMB means). They are headquarted in India (the Country).

Why would you go to India to send a gift to a relative? '

I don't think you will ever see your money or some unknown gift commissurate with your gift funds. Why would you send a gift you don't get to select? How do you know they aren't going to send a pack of gum and call it good for the money you spent? You don't.

Next time, check out the website before you order anything. Just because they make a claim on a webpage doesn't make it accurate.