Complaint Review: gifts forte

• Submitted: Wed, August 15, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, August 15, 2012

• Reported By: Pissed Bride to Be — Springfield Virginia United States of America
gifts forte
, California United States of America

gifts forte http://www.giftsforte.com/ Gifts Forte Impressive Personalization Fraud, Scam Internet, California

I'm Filing a report about this company, I purchased &68.00 in wedding favors on July 31st, they told be I would receive my favors within 7-10 buisness days, today is the 12th day and I have tried calling them since yeaterday, The 800# tells you they are with other customers and to leave a message, but then it hangs up on you. After sending an email and a request to call back, I decided to do a little research and long and behold found that this company has changed their name and scammed quite a few people. I will be doing everything I can do to get this company shut down and I will get my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2012 02:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/gifts-forte/-California-/gifts-forte-httpwwwgiftsfortecom-Gifts-Forte-Impressive-Personalization-Fraud-Scam-927776. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on gifts forte