Complaint Review: Gigats

• Submitted: Tue, February 12, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, February 12, 2013

• Reported By: Sarah — New York New York U.S.A.
Gigats
, Florida United States of America

Gigats Beyond.com I applied for a job with a well known company and they phished over and now I have fifty calls, emails coming in, signed up for schools and job accounts I NEVER did, and no way to contact them back. na, Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Beyond.com does not authorize calls to job seekers

This company Gigats.com, phished my info from a career site and now I have no idea what they are doing with my info. There are two new websites signed up in my name, my phone is non stop ringing with rip off colleges calling, and somehow, my email. They actually stole all the information from my resume offline obviously. I want this company stopped.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2013 05:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gigats/-Florida-/Gigats-Beyondcom-I-applied-for-a-job-with-a-well-known-company-and-they-phished-over-and-1013170. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gigats

Beyond.com does not authorize calls to job seekers

AUTHOR: Beyond.com - ()

We at Beyond.com saw your report and were concerned that you had a bad experience.   We have investigated your complaint and found that there is no connection between us and the behavior you described.

In particular Gigats is not part of Beyond.com and Beyond.com does not provide resumes or other job seeker information to Gigats, nor do we authorize calls to job seekers.  We do not sell resumes to college recruiters.  Only if one of our members expresses interest in learning about educational opportunities do we authorize our affiliates to contact an interested member.  It is unfortunate that some disreputable companies use the names of trusted companies, such as ours, and mimic our forms to seek to give legitimacy to their postings and offers.

We know that conducting a job search can be challenging.  Please get in touch with us directly at: 866-694-5627 or CustomerService@Beyond.com and we’d be happy to introduce you to the many things that the Beyond.com Career Network has to offer.

Thanks.