Complaint Review: gigats.com

• Updated: Mon, February 18, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — Carson City Nevada United States of America
1701 Park Center Drive Orlando, Florida United States of America

gigats.com Applying for a job? Don't trust these guys! Orlando, Florida

I applied to a company for a job and was notified that I had to call this company for a phone interview as part of the process.After verifying my information on my application and telling me I "made it to the next level and to look for a verification email(which never came),the representative told me,as part of the process,that he needed to tell me about these "opportunities".I had to deal with forty-five minutes of having online education for a job I MAY have in the future crammed down my throat.I had been told I needed these courses he was "encouraging"me to go for so that I may be successful in the job I wanted to have.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2013 06:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/gigatscom/Orlando-Florida-32835/gigatscom-Applying-for-a-job-Dont-trust-these-guys-Orlando-Florida-1016438. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on gigats.com