Complaint Review: Ginale Skin Care

• Submitted: Wed, February 22, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, April 10, 2012

• Reported By: Petie — holladay Utah United States of America
Ginale Skin Care
1450 Pearce Park, #5, Erie, PA 16502 Internet, Pennsylvania United States of America

Ginale Skin Care This Stuff Will Peal Away YOur $$$ Fastrer Than Your Damaged Skin Internet, Pennsylvania

*Consumer Comment: Ginale Skin Care

*General Comment: Questions

*Consumer Comment: Ginale is a rip off

Newest Cosmetics Marketing Ploy -- "FREE trials"

There is nothing free about this trial. In the fine print you are told that you will be billed and sent a new supply each month and you are charged about $175 to the account you used to pay  the initial shipping and handling charges. When you get a bill they refuse to do anything about it. After lengthy calls I ended up paying $90 for what was a 'free' triasl of their stuff.

This is unethical and amoral. Do NOT ever take advantage of these so-called 'free trial' offers from anybody. Pure scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2012 01:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ginale-Skin-Care/Internet-Pennsylvania-16502/Ginale-Skin-Care-This-Stuff-Will-Peal-Away-YOur-Fastrer-Than-Your-Damaged-Skin-Intern-842936. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ginale Skin Care

Ginale Skin Care

AUTHOR: Past ticket employee - (U.S.A.)

I to fell for their "free trial". They also charged me for the next shipment of 154 dollars. They were willing to give me back half of it. No way Jose! I told them I was going to dispute the charge and then contacted my bank, since I used my debt card. The charges were reversed and I got all my money back.

#2 General Comment

Questions

AUTHOR: mariadigregorio - (United States of America)

I do not have  "rebuttal", but do I do have some information from my particular case to share and a question to follow. I, too, bought into the free trial and paid just for the shipping of this product. However, I never received any products and they charged my bank account 159.95 TWICE. I called to cancel and ask for a refund and they put in a refund "ticket" and told me their corporate company would call me in 24-48 hours. I never received a call. I called back twice in 5 days and was told the same thing over and over until I asked for their corporate phone number and they said they don't have access to that number. What kind of company can't call their bosses? They told me to reply to the cancellation email, so I did. I got a reply saying they don't even seel skin care products they are a ciggarette company! I'm so confused! My bank account is in trouble from the more then $300 they took out without my consent and bank fees. I don't believe I'm ever going to get a refund and meanwhile I have bank fees piling up and can't cash my paycheck because my bank account is negative! My question is if you or anyone you know of has ever actually RECEIVED a refund? Or if you have a special phone number I don't know about.

Ginale is a rip off

AUTHOR: Past ticket employee - (U.S.A.)

I sooooo agree with this comment. I to fell victim to to these blood sucking leeches. I sent away for a TRIAL sample of Ginale skin care products and paid 4.99 for postage. I decided that I didn't want it and was getting ready to send it back when I saw they took out 159 dollars from my debit card. A TRIAL is supposed to give you some time to actually try the product, if you wanted to, but this company did not. When I called they said that the 4.99 was for postage but the 159.00 was for the product. Okay, so where is the TRIAL period. I sent this product back unopened and am now waiting for a refund. They first said they would only give me half of my money back. NO WAY JUNIOR! I didn't even use the stuff! If this is what they do to all their customers, I'm surprised that they're even still in business. I will stay away from ANYTHING that says TRIAL on it, from now on.

azgypsy