Complaint Review: Gina's Cleaning Service

• Updated: Tue, October 01, 2013

• Reported By: kat — Florida
Gina's Cleaning Service
2296 Allan Adale Rd. Melbourne, Florida USA

Gina's Cleaning Service cashed my check, failed to do the job, did not clean the house I paid her for Melbourne Florida

I hired Gina's cleaning service to do a move out, deep cleaning after tenants left it filthy. She and I did a walk through and she said she would do the job. There is hardly any furniture there and she said this would make it easier to clean everything. She arrived very late, 6pm on a Sunday night. She texted me that it was completed a few hours later and that I would be pleased. I had left her a check which she cashed. I live in another town so the following weekend we went to inspect the house and the front door was ajar and unlocked. The front bay window blinds were wide open for anyone to look inside the living room.

The only thing semi-cleaned was the refrigerator. The place was still filthy. She said that the toilets are permanently stained. We soaked them in simple bleach and they are like new. When I texted her she said that a doll in the back room creeped her out and she asked the neighbor to move it. [continued below]....

..... This man is a total stranger to me and was brought into this house. She did not offer to come back and do the job I hired her for. I asked for $100.00 of my money back. I told her to keep $25.00 for the refrigerator. That has not happened. She now says that she will call the police on me if I don't stop asking for my money back. Really!?!?!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2013 09:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ginas-Cleaning-Service/Melbourne-Florida-32935/Ginas-Cleaning-Service-cashed-my-check-failed-to-do-the-job-did-not-clean-the-house-I-1088599. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gina's Cleaning Service