Complaint Review: GINGER BRISTRO

• Reported By: STAND UP FOR YOURSELF — OLIVETTE Missouri
GINGER BRISTRO
6665 DELMAR UNIVERSITY , Missouri USA

GINGER BRISTRO JINNIFER CHAING DO NOT EAT HERE UNIVERSITY Missouri

I was an independent contractor where I did work on the restruant list above.  Working behind the bar, kitchen and adminstration office. I worked for entire year.  Other than common cock rohaches and insects that come with every restruant didn't bother me some much.  You have to be an idiot to think that insects do not effect our food.  What groosed me out was to see one of there workers, chinesse and guessing mental handcap, druiling in the food. He had eating whatever sause he was making and a long stream from his mouth to the bowl.  I gag just trying to write this. I almost lost it right there at the kitchen.  Then I started paying more attention.  They not wearing gloves when preparing food, washing their hands after using the restroom and extrem poor customer service.  I stop accption free food!  I could not bring myself to eat it unless it was deeped fried.  So I ate deep fried wings the rest of the 6 months I worked there.

Do not eat here.  I plan on reporting the vioations to the health department.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2013 06:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GINGER-BRISTRO/UNIVERSITY-Missouri-63130/GINGER-BRISTRO-JINNIFER-CHAING-DO-NOT-EAT-HERE-UNIVERSITY-Missouri-1078789. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GINGER BRISTRO