Complaint Review: Ginny's.com

• Reported By: Proud Parents — Georgia
Ginny's.com
1112 7th Avenue Monroe, Wisconsin USA

Ginny's.com Fraud Alert Monroe Wisconsin

Ginny's. com sent me a bill in October 2013 for items they said was purchased by me in April 2013 and shipped to another address. They would not tell me where it was shipped. I never heard of this company. After some discussion with the representative, I discovered my SSN was not used to open the account and someone had made several payments with a credit card that wasn't mine.

I was initially relieved that my information was not used but concern they had my name, address and phone number on file. I received forms today from Ginny's.com asking me for my SSN, DOB, Copy of my driver's license, current address, previous addresses and signatures. This is clearly a FRAUD ALERT. I am in the process of filing a police report, filing a complaint with the US Post Office and with the FTC. Beware of doing business with this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/20/2013 07:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ginnyscom/Monroe-Wisconsin-53566/Ginnyscom-Fraud-Alert-Monroe-Wisconsin-1093318. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ginny's.com